
I love photography and have been wanting to get into it more. I have your typical digital camera... that everyone has. But I recently got a wedding photography job for October.... I am exciting to say that I now have an excuse to purchse a Digital SLR camera, lens and flash... yay!
I have decided to go with the Canon XT Digital SLR Camera... ( I love new Toys). I have budgeted to get it in August... but lately my photographer's eye have been seeing photo opportunities all over the place!!!! And that makes me wish I had it now... :(
Not to mention the Arts Festival is coming up in 2 weeks which seeing all the photographers will make me want it even more....
Nikki, I know you have been into photography lately.... any thoughts or ideas for me?
Q: So..... Whats next?
A: Asking the husband :) Wish me luck!
1 comment:
erin -
first thought - maybe look at Canon's website for a refurbed one - you may be able to get it on the cheap allowing you to get it even earlier. Another option could be ebay!! Or maybe you should have a garage sale and with the money you raise you could get the camera!!! Also talk with cord and see if they are selling any used ones! Just some quick thoughts off the top of my head. Also - when and where is the arts festival - I totally want to go!
Let me know more info about it!
Post a Comment