
HEY! Whazzzzzz up?! LOL Sorry, just sitting here at work, going a little 'crazy'.
So I love Pottery Barn, who doesn't?! BUT who the heck can afford their shite?!?! Seriously! Maybe once in a while I find something so unique that is on sale, that I get it (okay, like once in a blue moon- oh, I like that beer, could use one right now).
So yesterday I got their new fall catalog (yes, I said FALL, but I love fall, so I was excited). I found this photo deep within the pages and it stopped me in my tracks: (look at photo on top).
Isn't this perfect! That is exactly what I have been wanting to do with my stairway. I thought about the idea before, but this is just pure inspiration man! If you know me, you know I LOVE black and white photos, and I have a ton. So the photo thing, not a problem. The frames, going to Kohls for that one. Now the actual hammering holes to make everything fit? Going to be a HUGE project! This is going to take some time, some planning, and some patience. WHEW! But won't it look gooooood! :)
So that project, along with finishing up some handmade Halloween decor, and a Christmas box calendar, and this and that, I have alot going on.
But man, I love Pottery Barn. If I won a million dollars, I would have a personal interior designer of their's come in and redo my entire house in their stuff. Probably would cost about 1/2 a million, but ya know what I mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment