I tell ya, I am dying. I'm sitting here at work exhausted, raining outside, cold- I'm just done. You know when you have reached that point when you're like "Ok, I need a vacation."
I have officially reached that point.
I you can tell, I haven't been blogging much- again- tired. So just burnt out on everything I can't even get enough motivation to blog, nothing is inspiring me.
Lucky, there is a light at the end of the tunnel... about a 3 week long tunnel. I am slowly crawling my way there.
That light is Vegas.

At the beginning of May, my sisters and I are off to our annual sister's trip to Vegas. Honestly, that's about all I can think about. Sun shine, good food catered to me, relaxing by the pool, no schedule, no emailing or phone calls, no making dinner, no laundry, no cleaning, NOTHING! AHHHHH! I can barely stand it.
I need a vacation. I need THIS vacation.
Will I make it? Well, I'm still crawling. Vegas would be the only light right now that would keep me going.
Vegas.
No comments:
Post a Comment