Monday, June 22, 2009

This ones' for Amy...

I ran into a dear friend of mine who I haven't seen in a long time. We stay connected via blogs and facebook, but it's always nice to see a friend in person! Well, she called me out on not posting in a while... so Amy, this one's for you! :) It was so good to see you today!

What's new?

Well right now my June has been SOLID BOOKED with stuff every weekend. This past weekend we had a garage sale. We mainly did it to just get rid of junk and clean out before the lil' one comes. We did pretty well on cleaning stuff out. Most of the BIG stuff went, including a broken stainless steel mini fridge that someone gladly took off our hands for .25! LOL I'm telling you, we had the best pricing in town! So it went good, but of course, very tiring. My parents took what was left up to their house to see what they can sell of it next week at their garage sale.

I have also been busting out photos for my remaining wedding and two engagement shoots I did in May. I am more than half way through the wedding ones, I need to have those done before July 4th... so everynight I try to edit around 20-30 while i watch the news....

I am also hosting my cousin's bridal shower on Sunday. I have been running around Columbus to get everything set and ready for that huge event. There were around 69 invited and ONLY 3 PEOPLE RSVPED that they can't come. YES! I know, usually 1/3 won't show, but you still must be prepared that they all come... how embarrasing it would be to not have enough plates or food! My mom is doing alot of the food, I am taking care of the rest. It should be a great time! I am very much looking forward to throwing this for her. She deserves a great shower!

I became an Aunt again on June 11th. Ryan's sister had her third, Olivia Marie...she is so cute. We are going down over 4th of July weekend to visit... so that should be a great time.

My sister is due in 4 weeks with her second... we don't know what it is, so I am very excited about that! I am guessing it's another boy! :) But we'll see.

My July isn't too bad. I want to start working on the nursery soon, stripping wall paper, painting, ordering new window treatments... So that should be fun!

Well, that's really all I know! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin- it was great to see you and your cute little baby bump yesterday!