Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy *heart* February...


Hello! I'm Back!
It's been a while, I know. I've been very very very busy. Zachary Dale Nusbaum was born on November 2nd. I have been adjusting to life as a mommy and trying to juggle all this things life brings as a new mom. But I recently started back at work, used to my mommy chores, and ready to start blogging my heart out.

I have recently got my artistic kick back and has a whole line of goodies in store to make. My one recent project is hanging a whole wall of photos, like a collage (idea from Pottery Barn). It involved ALOT of measuring, but it was all worth it. Ryan was even impressed (pictures coming soon).

Besides my photography business (www.studioephotography.info) I am getting back into scrapbooking. Now that I have Zach, I am constantly taking pictures of him. One thing I hated about scrapbooking (yes, I do hate one thing!) is creating wonderful pages, then putting them in a book that noone can see! So I am way into displaying my work. I have these 2 photo displays from 7 gypies on my list to purchase soon. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Can't wait to see your photo wall.

Adorable picture of your little Valentine. He's going to be a heartbreaker!

Amy