Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Croc this!


So I have had my eye on this New CROCS Shoe, called Prima- a new stylish ballet slipper....
Now, I do not personally own a pair of Crocs, yes I know, I am like the last person on this earth who doesn't. BUT, I have heard they are the most comfortable shoe ever.
I have not been a fan of the common bulky Croc with the holes on the top, BUT THESE- love these, totally my style! They do come in about 7 colors ranging from black to fushia. My favorite: Seafoam, a light greenish/blue... totally cute. Second favorite: fushia.
Now rumor has it, or well a tip from my bff co-worker--- No one in Columbus can keep them in-stock! Nordstroms can't even keep them instock, back-ordered for months!
SO NOW- I am on a mission when I am in Vegas to find these Prima Croc Shoes.... I have scoped out the strip and know I have at least 4 stores in the Fashion Show Mall that carry Crocs... Wish me luck because I am not leaving Vegas until I find them ( well okay I will but I will be sad...)

No comments: