Friday, April 13, 2007

I have something to say...

So, I have been waiting and waiting patiently on the new Leopard system to come out from Apple. NOW... Its delayed till October! Read Below:

Leopard delayed by Apple iPhone

The demands of the iPhone are delaying Leopard The next release of Apple's operating system, OS X, is being delayed by four months.
Scheduled to appear in mid-June, the new version of the Mac software, codenamed Leopard before now, will instead be released in October.
A trial, or beta, version, of Leopard will be available in June at the Apple developer conference.
The delay has been caused by the demands of the Apple iPhone which is intended to go on sale in June.
Credited: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6552113.stm

This makes me so sad. Nothing against IPhone, which I am sure will be the king of anything Apple has done so far. But what about us software guru's?!

Dang.

No comments: