Monday, January 14, 2008

Holy Crap!

Sooooo..... my last blog was in July. Wow! I didn't realize it has been that long. Sorry everyone, whoever is left to look at my blog. LOL

Wow, so much has happened in the past 5 months. Well, not anything too too exciting.
No, no baby yet. I get that question asked about 3 times a month.... I think around 20 times just in the month of December! Ryan and I are not ready for a baby. We are enjoying our time together and with Fender. If it ever happened though, we would of course be excited. But for now and the next year, the baby-delete pill will still be taken.

Both of our jobs are going very well. I love my job at OSU and work with the best people ever. Ryan is top trainer in Columbus and is kicking butt. His clients love him, and he is truly an amazing trainer.

We got a new nephew in the month of September. Ryan's sister Rachel had a baby boy, Luke Enrique. He is just precious and looks just like Ricardo. One of my best friends, Jill, also had a baby boy in the month of November. Hunter Eugene was born on November 4th (I think it was the 4th). Alot of babies. My college roomie, Amanda is currently 6 months pregnant with her first. It is also going to be a boy. She is due at the beginning of May. And now the latest is my cousin Erika, who is due in August. Lots of diapers. LOL

Halloween was awesome. I had my first annual Halloween party. It was a very large party, around 50 people. It was quit stressful, and I will probably never have another party that big again. Some are just not mature enough to realize that this is an adult party and not to trash things... but it was good. Next year I will for sure do things differently. Live and learn.

Christmas came and went so quickly. Lots of traveling, lots of family. I can't say that I wasn't exhausted by the time we got back on Wednesday night. I was ready for my house and my bed. Thank God the holidays are only once a year. LOL As quoted from Christmas Vacation" Its Christmas and We're all in misery." LOL No, it wasn't that bad. Just tiring, but it is for everyone.

I turned 25 on January 10th. Crazy, I know. I was excited to receive a beautiful Tiffany's necklace from Ryan... and purchased pearl earrings with money from my mom and dad. It was a pretty good birthday. I didn't do anything too exciting. Just relaxed and chilled.

I finally re-did my upstairs guest bathroom. It is now tan (no more boarder) and has green accents. I made it sort of a ZEN bathroom with rocks and bamboo. Much, much better.

I also painted the upstairs hallway this past weekend. It was a greyish color (weird, I know) and I painted it a cremey white. Very nice! I want to get the stairwell professionally painted (its too high for me). That will be probably this summer. I hope to have a black and white gallery going up the stairs and in the hall. All black and white photos with black frames. Ahhh- love it.

Well, I think that is it for now.

No comments: