Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I NEED this pillow...


So, I am an awful blogger, truly awful. But I love this pillow so much that I had to post it. Its from Pier One and its in their new SPRING line.
I go back and forth on how I am decorating the house... this winter, I was all about traditional feel, with burgandy's and warmth, with a touch of country. Now, I am all about my artsy/creative side, picking out bright colors and funky patterns. Which, I guess thats okay. It just seems that my mind can't figure out which style to go to.
Back to the pillow... this will be a for sure purchase for me. Perfect for my front slate blue room. I also recently bought a beautiful orchid from Home Depot, yes, its real. I am not big on having real plants, mainly because I forget to take care of them. But this white orchid, its huge for one thing, comes up to my waist. Its so pretty, I had to buy it. AND, I bought a red pot to put it in, which will match this pillow. Ahhh, I love decorating. :)

No comments: