Monday, April 14, 2008

ART SALE!

My mind is always turning.... there are always ideas to do this, or what if I did this... turning, turning, turning. So I am finally getting my crap together for my little art/photography/freelance graphic designer business called "Studio E Designs". New logo on right....

I am having a few HUGE sales this summer. I have a large 20x30 posters ready to be printed and laminated at OfficeMax, new business cards, etc... I have taken an inventory of EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ARTWORK (whew!) that I am going to sell. New stuff and old (old as in college artwork, some of my best too!). I have 100's of photos and artwork to sell, everything from ceramics, silkscreen prints, to watercolors and drawings (ink, charcoal, pencil)... you name it!

I am proposing that my airbrushed handmade paper will sell quick, and my watercolors as well as my photos. The thing is that when some of this stuff is gone, its gone. I doubt I will ever have a chance to airbrush handmade paper again, make ceramic mugs, or do silkscreens, or even film prints (need a darkroom)....thank you very much Bluffton College for your facilities. :) But I will still make watercolors and do photography for sure. Those two are my favorite mediums!

It should be good! I am excited. I am selling everything for CHEAP! And I am willing to negotiate prices on everything except for my photographs. Those will be priced at $10.00 for an 8x10. My highest priced item is $100.00, that is my 24x36 framed airbrushed handmade paper piece. It has gold leaf on it and just absolutely beautiful. But 90% of my work is under $20 bucks! Silkscreen prints for $1.00! Its crazy!

I am hoping to get some new clients too for either artwork or graphic design. The sale will be held in Clintonville at my sister's house in June and one in July.
I will post the date and time later. If you need the address, please email me or leave your email address and I will surely contact you.

No comments: