Sunday, April 6, 2008

Great Weekend

Finally, a weekend that I accomplished everything on my "to-do" list. I was still working on laundry from the cruise, and ironing and just putting things away tonight. I dusted, swept, and organized!

Saturday, Ryan and I went on a picnic at Hoover Reservoir. It was so beautiful! We took Fender along too, and he loved it! Then I ran to Petsmart, Walmart, and the Apple Store to get some essentials. We then had a relaxing evening watching lord of the rings and working on laundry.

My sister's and I went to Costco this morning... loved it! I am one of those people that LOVE LOVE LOVE to stock up on things. So today I bought in bulk paper towels, kleenex's, tp, toothpaste, body wash, lysole, oxi-clean, tampons (woh-ho!)... lol. It was awesome. Heather has a membership there, I think it is like $50 a year... I will get my own member ship after I have kids in like 5 years, but until then I will just tag along with her. It was good, love that place.

It was so nice to finally have good weather. We sat outside on our back porch for the first time this spring! It was so nice! 

Well, Lord of the Rings 3 is on.... Oh Legalos! :)

No comments: