Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Been A While...

Hello everyone! I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. Yes, I am still alive! lol

I guess the first thing I will mention is that I am now a proud co-owner of a bass boat! Ryan's dream is to have a bass boat. Everytime I would do something to update the house, he would say "Don't forget about the bass boat." So as of yesterday, Ryan and Jordan (his cousin) purchased a REALLY nice Champion bass boat. The only other time I saw him that happy is on our wedding day! Ha! He deserves it, and I am very happy that he finally got one. They plan on doing fishing tournaments, so hopefully they win some BIG BUCKS, and let me tell ya, you CAN win some BIG BUCKS at those bass tournaments.

Other than that, just enjoying the much warmer weather and talking about our list of things to do outside this summer...

Have a super week!

No comments: