
You know me, I love a good deal. I have been wanting to get some new eye shadow for a while. While I hate spending an arm and a leg on makeup, but at the same time, I have found that eyeshadows that are a little more expensive tend to blend better and stay on better. So I was doing some research and found a celebrity makeup artist who loves FLIRT eyeshadow. There is natural ingredients in it and she uses it on her movie sets. FLIRT makeup can be bought at Kohls... which I never really looked at the Kohls makeup, but today I went to check it out. One of their eyeshadows cost around $12 each. There were so many awesome colors, I didn't know what to do! I wanted a beige, but then I liked the gold for summer coming up- UGH! UNTIL *TA-DA*- I found the FLIRT Limited Edition Eye Shadow Set! This little baby has 40 shadows! And the price... $26!!!! YES! I couldnt' pass it up! It was in a little different location than the rest of the FLIRT makeup. But I tested them out and I love it! The pigment is true and not cheap at all! Super great deal!

Also, I love Target. Who doesn't?! I found this little baby by Sonia Kaskuk on Clearance today! I thought it was great for my purse! Regularly $19.99 on Clearance for $4.95!!!!! YES!!!! I know, right?! Awesome deal! I couldn't pass this one up either. Perfect for my Vegas trip coming up in May. Also, Target has right now these boyfriend t-shirts in the juniors section for $8. I bought a grey one and it is so soft and comfy! They run a little big (I got a small, but I'm usually a medium since having Zach) and it fits great! Highly recommend it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment