
Counting Down= 8 Weeks Until Vegas!
Every May, my sister's and I go on a Vegas trip together. It's become quit the tradition, something we look forward to every year. This year we are staying at the Mirage (first time for all of us)! I have been wanting to stay there since my first trip when I was 21, so I am SUPER pumped for the nice rooms and nice pool area. We have such a great time. Our days consist of getting up in the morning and walking the strip for exercise, breakfast, pool time, relaxing in the room, getting ready and dressed up for dinner, then either shopping or a little gambling (SO MUCH FUN!). Plus the people watching is ideal- Ha!
We usually do a show (last year was Cher), but this year we are renting a car and driving to the California line where there are these goldmine outlets. YAY FOR SHOPPING! I plan on taking cash only, so I don't get out of control- haha! Plus, we will get to stop and take photos of the mountains, Valley of Fire, and the "Welcome to Las Vegas" Sign. So excited!
Plus, being a new mom has been exhausting... special "me" time will be nice for sure. :) But would never change it for one bit! Oh, also, I will get to drink this year because last year Heather and I were BOTH pregnant... so having some wine again out there will only sweeten my time! Can you tell I'm excited? (just a little)
No comments:
Post a Comment