Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Post Much???


Hi. I have been MIA.

I've had a crazy wedding weekend from Friday to Sunday. My co-worker and dear friend Lauren got married and I was in the wedding. It was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful and Lauren was absolutely gorgeous! I tried look past my exhaustion and enjoy every bit of it because I figured this would be one of the last weddings I will be in since most of my friends are married. It was so much fun. And on Sunday there was a brunch at her sisters... and after that I was done and done. Too tired to think.

Luckily, my wonderful mother-in-law came on Thursday night and watched Zach during this wedding extravaganza.

What else is new? Well, my hubby is having surgery tomorrow (Wednesday) to have a parathyriod taken out. We have done tests and we believe this is the cause of his kidney stones (he has had around 60 kidney stones since college). So it just plain sucks that he is having surgery, but we are hoping this will stop his kidney stones and get back to a picture of health. So we have both set of parents coming down tonight, and it will be an early day at OSU hospital tomorrow. Please feel free to send some prayers our way. Any will help during this.

We plan on relaxing & recovering this weekend. I have engagement photos to work on, as well as preparing for our annual halloween party and Zach's 1st birthday party that will be in a couple weeks. Wooh! I should add something else to my list!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Will be praying for Ryan and the rest of you tomorrow!! Praying that it all goes smoothly! Take care!!!!