Love it: The Body Shop Hemp Hand ProtectorEvery year about this time my hands get really, really dry. I have used many different kinds of hand creme, but this one takes the cake. It is a huge tube that will last you over a year at least, if not longer. It smells devine (not flowery or strong) and it works so well. They also have hemp chap stick that would recommend. :)

Leave it: Swiffer duster
Because I couldn't think of anything else to put under my "leave it", I decided to put the swiffer duster down. I use it probably once a week, and it does the job- pretty well.... They recently came out with one that has the fabric 360 degrees around, which is why the one pictured above is on my "leave it". Only have the fabric on one side of the handle was a huge pain in the butt. Once I get all these used up, I am going to buy the one with the 360 fabric on the handle.
But over all, I think pledge and a soft cloth works the best and you can smell the cleanness too.
No comments:
Post a Comment