Sunday, December 7, 2008

Done and Done





Hello... yes, I am still alive. Boy oh boy, terribly sorry for not blogging in forever.  I have been BUSY BUSY BUSY. Not enough time in the day.

So, I must announce, that my FLOOR IS DONE! YAY! (Pictures Shown)........... Whew! It was quite the process. My life has been nothing but FLOOR for the past 2 weeks. But it is done. DONE AND DONE and it looks GREAT!  Don't mind the messiness in the photos, we were in the process of putting everything back in its place.

We have ordered a new couch, replacing the beige one in the pictures. The couch is a dusty blue modern style couch, very comfortable. The sweet brown and beige rug is from Pottery Barn, and I absolutely love it. We also ordered a large brown ottoman that has storage inside, perfect for games and toys for the kids someday. I am currently waiting on ivory drapes from JC Penney's, which are backordered till January.

Ryan LOVES the floor and has really has started to enjoy the interior design aspect of things. He is learning why I bought this and why this works with that. :) He's so cute. It makes me smile.  

My mom and dad came down today to see the floor. Mom about passed out when she saw the new floor. She couldn't believe that was the same room. I agree. It looks incredible without that carpet. And will look even better with the new furniture. 

YAY!

No comments: