I am soooo looking forward to the upcoming year. 2009 will be great! I intend to make it great!
Starting out having "9" in the year, it my favorite number. It was my volleyball number, my softball number in high school, it was my sister's volleyball number- it's just a gooood number! :) And the year starts out with my birthday on January 10th. I will be 26- wow- 26. That is kind of scary! But it's a good even number- LOL.
Secondly, during the summer of 2009, there will be 2 new additions to my family. Ryan's sister, Rachel, is due in June with her 3rd, and my sister is due in July with her 2nd! AND a dear friend of mine, Leslie, is due with her 1st in July... so Summer 2009 will be the summer for babies.
Thirdly, my closest cousin Erika, who I basically call my lil'sis, is getting married in September. I am honored to be her maid of honor and am soooo looking forward to hosting her shower and bachelorette party. I love her soooo much and I am so excited for this special time in her life. I remember my year of planning for Ryan and I's wedding and I wish her only the best of the best this year as she and Jeremiah plan their big day. :)
Some other reasons why this will be a GREAT year...
I recently got my photography business authorized with the State of Ohio (Studio E Photography, llc. ) and finialized my website: http://web.me.com/erinnusbaum. I am looking forward to doing more photography work this year for sure. I have two weddings planned this spring which I am looking forward to.
I am looking forward to the annual sister's trip to VEGAS in May. And THIS year, we are seeing CHER! So pumped! It's going to be a great show! SOOOOO EXCITED! "Do you believe in life after love?" LOL (sorry I had to).
There is the annual Vera Bradley Outlet sale this spring in Fort Wayne that Lauren and I go to. This will be the second year for me, but her like 4th? I think.... IT'S CRAZY! But sooo much fun, and who doesn't like getting Vera stuff, on sale even!? :) Good times!
Oh, I am sure there will be many other exciting things happening this year, things I do not know about yet. Which I will surely blog about, so don't worry. But these are probably the top ones for right now. :)
So see ya 2008- it's been a good time. But 2009- You will be it!
No comments:
Post a Comment