I thought I would update everyone on my status, since I have been M.I.A. for about 3 weeks.
Today, the floor was completely finished! We had to have the installer come back out and finish two transition strips in the doorways that we were missing. It is finally finished! Yee-ah! (CHECK)
Today, also, the new couch (seen below) and brown leather ottoman was delivered. I have not seen them yet, but Ryan claims they look fabulous! I can't wait to see them. (Pics coming soon) (CHECK)
Ok, I am SOOOO behind on Christmas stuff this year it is ridiculous! This is sooo not like me. I usually have the tree up the week before Thanksgiving, the Christmas Cards out the week after Thanksgiving. I got nothing. The floor has totally taken up my time. But, this past Sunday we got the Christmas tree up along with the fireplace decorations. I love them! :) We got them last year from Home Depot. They look so good. I recommend Home Depot for Christmas decor.
I did get to finish my Christmas shopping this week, except for my brother-in-law and the mailman, garbage man, and paper boy. But I got everything I have wrapped last night (CHECK off the list)... so I am catching up.
As far as Christmas cards, yeah- we usually do the photo ones... but I haven't even taken our Christmas pic yet. Whew... really need to do that and get those ordered. (TO-DO)
Fender has had his grooming at Petsmart for the Holiday season. He is clean, cut, and ready to go! (CHECK)
My sister's and I booked our flights for our annual Vegas trip in May. We are all booked now! (CHECK)
Ryan's family has their annual Cookie Day on Saturday. I make my famous Gingerbread Men... have I made them yet? Nope... I think Friday night I will do that. (TO-DO)
The Salvation Army is coming tomorrow to pick-up our couch and loveseat we are donating to them. They are the old ones in the living room (beige ones). (CHECK)
I was really hoping to have my annual Holiday Dinner this year. I have a few of my close friends over for a very nice dinner at our huge dining room table. I don't know if I will have time this year.... I am hoping though. (TO-DO)
I also want to go see the Wild Lights at the Columbus Zoo. We have FREE tickets and our schedule is crazy... hopefully though, maybe this Friday!? (TO-DO)
So yeah... I think that is about it of my Christmas list of to-do's....
WHEW!
As quoted from Christmas Vacation "It's Christmas and we're all in misery."
LOL (love that movie)
No comments:
Post a Comment