I am LOVING their fresh, clean decorating. I was never a fan of white walls... but have suddenly had a change of heart. Most of my walls in my house our tan, tan, dark blue, and tan. But this past labor day my parents came down and we completely repainted our kitchen/living area. The
ceilings were dirty and the walls were dark tan (pumpkin pie color). I've lived with it for over 4 years and was ready for a change. So my dad painted the ceiling a fresh bright white color and the walls are Martha Stewart "Bone Folder" white with just a dash of tan.
Hello? What house am I in? It seriously doesn't look like the same room, or the same house for that matter.
They are finishing up today, so pictures will be posted soon. In the mean time, here are a few from The Lettered Cottage. Check out the beauty!


http://www.theletteredcottage.net
No comments:
Post a Comment