Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tis the season, for Fall!


Fall in Ohio, nothing more beautiful!

Living in Central Ohio (Columbus), fall brings everyone who lives here to a higher level. Not only is it the cool, breezy weather, but one word... OHIO STATE FOOTBALL.

I love football season, and so does my husband. And now that we have a lil' football player running around our house, it seems even more special.

I personally love fall. I love you can wear layers of clothing, I love the leaves changing, and the feeling of the holidays are right around the corner.

Which brings me to my favorite time of year... HALLOWEEN! Huge fan. Huge fan.

Last year I was unable (and uncapable for that matter) to decorate for Halloween. Zach was due any minute and I was too tired and too big to put forth the effort. But this year will be different. I am anticipating getting my fall decor out next week.

Check out this adorable tutorial on how to make this BOO Wreath! Me love! Thanks craftaholics!

No comments: