Friday, March 14, 2008

Framing Things...




I love photos and I love art. I especially LOVE black and white photos. I recently dug deep into my iPhoto and had about 8 photos turned to black and white and printed for my walls. I had some honeymoons photos printed and some just random artsy photos printed... I love them. I want to mat and frame them for my wall along the stairs and also the walls in my dining room.... I must admit, its a little scary thinking about doing a collage of photos all over my novella walls...YIKES! Holes everywhere! But I see it time and time again in the Pottery Barn book and I know I can do it!




Another idea I have come to love is framing cards. For some reason it is soooo hard for me to buy art and put it up on my walls, mainly because I look at it and say "I can do that!". But its hard to find the time to sit down and actually do it. I just can't put someone elses art up, besides mine or someone who I love (Monet, Michelangelo & Ansel Adams photography), those, I would be proud to hang.




For a limited time on the USPS.com website, you can send a John Adams quoted card for FREE. I love the one quote thats says "Forever I will be your admirer, lover... etc..."(See photo). So I sent it to myself so I can frame and put somewhere.... Yay! I am excited. I would look great in my front formal room.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.