I am sooo sick of cold weather. I have been praying that the snow will just stop coming and the sun will stay for good. But it just seems to go back and forth. It truley interrupts a girl's new wardrobe.
But on Thursday, my entire family (including Ryan and I) are leaving for a 4 day cruise in the Bahamas. AND WE NEED IT. We have been so dang stressed out over work, our roof leaking, my computer dying, Ryan wanting to fish (weather never cooperates), and just so much stuff. WHEW! We are tired. I am hoping this cruise gets us re-energized and focused for the next coming months: parties, weddings, gardening, landscaping, dealing with typical house stuff, saving up for a new roof, trying new career goals, buying a new computer, garage sale, art sales, making new stuff for the art sales.... the list goes on and on.
I just pray the Lord helps us get through the next couple months... I have a feeling we are going to be all over the place. Which is not all bad, but just crazy! Maybe I am just tired from an exhausting weekend with the families, driving all over Ohio... I need a glass of red wine right now.
But, I just need to take one day at a time, or one week at a time (I am a planner :) ).
Here's to SPRING/SUMMER 2008:

No comments:
Post a Comment