It is done! Finally done! The new computer room. Here are the pictures I promised.
Here you see the back right corner of the room. The large book shelf that I made in college holds all binders and work stuff. I have a large 3" binder for all our paperwork we need to keep (Credit Cards, Insurance, Retirement, House Bills, Erin Medical, Ryan Medical, House Info, etc)I found this is the best way for us to keep the information.

When you walk in, this is the left wall, Ryan's wall. We got guitar wall m

When you walk in, this is the left wall, Ryan's wall. We got guitar wall mounts to display his guitars. His large amp is the in the back left corner (shown). He loves it, I love it. You can also see the new floor!

This is my desk and area. The cubes to the left (from Target) of the de

This is my desk and area. The cubes to the left (from Target) of the desk has my printer, paper, envelopes, camera accessories, camera, photos (blue box) and cards. The cubes to the right houses all of my scrapbooking supplies. It has my old mac sitting on the top to play movies and beside it is my paper stash. I hung 2 paper lanterns (from World Market) and the shelves are also from World Market on clearance!
And here is my other embellishement wall and sewing station! I love it!
And here is my other embellishement wall and sewing station! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment