
I took a little lunch-time trip out to Lumber Liquidators to pick up new Mahogany laminate for our computer room. That place was highly recommended to me from two friends, and I am so glad I did. They were extremely nice and helped me with no problems. You can see the color of the laminate I got, and it is gorgeous!

Our friends Jill and Steve are coming one of these weekends to help lay it, since this will be our first time doing it ourselves.
I also ordered new shades for the room. The color on the walls is a nice tan, then I have blue/turquoise drapes from Target... but the blinds were the original ones with the house (the cheap plastic ones). So I ordered from JCP today new CORDLESS white pleated shades. Very nice!
I also have my eye on a set of 3 modern looking floating shelves from Kohls that are in an expresso color. But one thing at a time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment