Thursday, February 12, 2009

Computer Room Update...

First off, I apologize for the bad photo quality, but I couldn't find my camera in the mess so I used my phone. So last night I gave the trim a nice coat of white paint and decided to get into organizational mode. I started with my scrapbooking stuff, and I mean... just started. I have alot more to do. 

You can see the Making Memories Embellishment Center (from Michaels) on the wall, which I have started to fill up. Starting from the top, the "N" I painted the same color as the sewing cart. The top row of the shelving unit has small stamps, buttons and tags. The second row has small plastic containers that have small embellishments in them such as brads and clips. The next row has MM paints and will have my acrylic paints on there soon. The second to last row has flowers and ribbon, then the two bottom rows are the ribbon holders. 

The sewing cart is just a utility cart I got at Walmart for $34 bucks and I primed and painted it an ocean blue color. I found the baskets at Michaels for the first shelf. One holds fabric, the other holds other sewing supplies. The bottom shelf (that you can't really see) has my sewing box and my sewing book. I think it looks great!

Also, you can see a picture of the floor next to the wall and curtains (that obviously need ironed). It looks so great! We need to get a 8x10 rug this weekend before we can really start to put the desks and rest of the storage in the room. Enjoy!

No comments: