Started out with my husband having 3 kidney stones. 3 people! He is such a trooper. Passed them all! I should never complain when I give birth someday. He goes through child birth-like pain way more than I ever will.
Got word about more people I know losing their jobs. It really makes you realize how lucky we are to have the jobs we do. AND it makes you think that maybe you shouldn't of got that latte you got yesterday. Time to really put some cash in the bank for a rainy day. Good news though, the stimulus passed... so hopefully we are on our way up.
Today my parents came down to finish up the trim around the base of the new floor. My dad is the best! He did that, hung the new shades and hung my huge Making Memories Embellishment Center... my mom prepared dinner for Ryan and I (sloppy joes) so I don't have to cook tonight. They are seriously wonderful parents, I am very lucky to have them. :)
We randomly are having like 60 degree weather outside, and now have Tornado Warnings out until 9 tonight. Crazy!
This evening I plan on pouring myself a glass of merlot, painting trim, cleaning a little, putting my wire storage shelf together and watching some Ghost Hunters. I love these kind of evenings.
Hope everyone has a good night!
ps- I will post pictures of the new computer room probably next week once I have everything organized and put back together.
No comments:
Post a Comment