Wednesday, January 21, 2009

16 Things

I've noticed many blogs doing a 16 Things About Me post. I thought I would give it a try...

1. I am currently trying to decide on wall organization in our home office. I have reorganized/positioned all of our desks, guitar equipement, computers, etc for the third time this past weekend and I think I am finally satisfied with the outcome. But now I need to figure out how to utilize the wall space. (if you know me well, you know this is what I live for!)

2. I am proud to say that i have been working out 3x a week since the start of 2009.

3. I have found a new love of skiing. When Ryan and I went last Sunday, I did so good the instructor said I was a natural at it. I was going down the blue square runs right after my lesson. That means I was on the intermediate hill. :) And I never fell ONCE!

4. I got that "Personal Trainer Cooking" game for my Nintendo DS. I have scoped it out, but haven't officially used it yet. Really need to try it out.

5. I played Kung Fu Panda on XBox last night, all on my own. Ryan called while I was on level 1 and I told him I had to go cause I was playing this game. He said I made his night and that I am sooooo  his wife. :) I agreed.

6. I am holding off on buying any clothes until around March. I am a bargain hunter and to see the sales going on right now is very tempting. But I am keeping my ground and waiting until March when it is time to start to think about spring clothes. Target is the devil.

7. I am hoping for a BIG tax return this year. I want to get our new floor paid off so we can start saving up for other things. :)

8. I can't wait to see the new Friday the 13th Movie coming out February 13th of this year! It is a remake, made by the directors who made the Texas Chainsaw remake a few years ago. F13 is seriously my FAVORITE all time scary movie. So this is going to be a HUGE treat. My sister and I are going, its kind of a tradition. Good times!

9. I love the show "Jon and Kate Plus 8". I watch it EVERY Monday night. This coming Monday they are going to show off their new house. So excited.

10. I love Jcrew. I love every single item in their catalog that comes. If I could, I would buy 10 of everything. When I look at that catalog and website, those are the times I wish I was a MILLIONAIRE. :) But for now, I only buy things from there a couple times a year, and only when they are on sale.

11. I have a Pottery Barn Gift Card that I received from my dear friend Kelly for my Birthday. I have been waiting for the right thing from there that I really really want. Although I would take anything from there, I am waiting for that special item I can't live without.

12. My sister and Ryan's sister are both having babies this summer. More additions to the family. Pretty exciting. I am predicting now that Heather is having a boy, and Rachel is having a girl. We will see in June and July what the outcome is. (I am usually only right half of the time.)

13. I am in serious need to wear flip flops. I always get like this around Feb/March. I can NOT wait to wear flip flops. :) It's like clouds for your feet.

14. I desperately need to get my hair highlighted again. I am growing it out once more (Ryan is pretty excited about that), but yeah, the hair has like 2' roots. Really need to make an appointment.

15. I believe my faith will get me through anything!

16. I ate Cane's Chicken Fingers for lunch today. If you have never had them, you NEED to try them. The sauce alone is to die for. Yummmmmm!

No comments: