Monday, January 26, 2009

At Home America...

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my dear friend Priscilla who hosted an "At Home American" party. It was a fun day and I got to meet her two sisters (she is the youngest of 3 girls too!) and her adorable mom, as well as some friends she worked with.

My plan was to only buy 1 or 2 items, but of course, I went over my budget by about $20- Opps! I did get some good deals though.

The first item I purchased was this sign that I will either hang over our master bathroom doorway, or possibly in our baby's room someday. I love it...
The next 3 items I purchased were these 2 apocathery jars. Seriously good deal people- the largest one was only $9.99! I want to put these on my sideboard and put fruit in them: one with lemons, one with green pears, and one with apples (fake of course).

The final thing I purchased was one of these hanging vases. Pretty cute with LOTS of possibilities!
I really need to get more things up on the walls. A while back I purchased two box shelves and put them on the wall beside our back doors. I do also want to get a big black "N" to hang somewhere in the house. 

ps- I still have not used my $25 pottery barn gift card... :)

No comments: