
For my 26th birthday, my husband surprised me with a ski lesson at MadRiver Mountain. We are going this weekend. While he has gone numerous times skiing with his family, the closest thing I have done is sled down a hill on a piece of plastic. We are both SUPER excited to go though. We are hoping this is something we really get into (and that I am really good at!).
This past Sunday, we went and purchased LOTS of ski stuff. I got new North Face black ski pants (I wanted white, but they were all sold out), I got a black and white Columbia ski jacket, pink goggles (so cute!), pink socks, long underware other wool socks, pink 180 degree ear things and a pink UnderArmour top. Ryan got new brown Columbia ski pants to match his Columbia coat, long underware, socks, and gloves (he has most of the ski stuff you need). And thanks to a dear friend of Ryan's (who shall remain nameless) we used their store discount to get a HUGE deal on all this stuff. As some of you may know, ski stuff is NOT cheap. Our bill was almost 700.00! And with their discount we got everything for 269! YEAH! RIDICULOUS! So a big thanks out there to this special person who hooked us up!
I will let you know what all happens this weekend. Hopefully I catch on quick! I am pretty athletic, so fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment