Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love it, Leave it #5



Love It: Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner

This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner that I have ever used. My sister got me hooked on it. Even though it is not their official "color protectant" product, it still always keeps my highlights looking great and I LOVE the way it makes my hair smell. Because it isn't cheap (9.50 per bottle), I switch it up with a cheaper brand and use it every other day to make it last.

Leave It: Aveda Shampure Candle

Because I love the shampoo and conditioner so much, I thought I would splurge and try their Shampure candle. Well, I have to say that I was very disappointed. They lady who was working when I bought it said how well it smells up the entire room and it's a huge seller (yeah right!) I can't even smell it when it is lit unless I go right up to it. AND it doesn't smell as good as the shampoo and conditioner. I will stick with the Henry Bendel brand Firewood candle from now on.

No comments: