Thursday, October 9, 2008

Double Stampies No Erasies...

Its not very exciting, just to warn you:

Places I've worked:
1. Pepperidge Farm
2. Dutchtown Dairy Bar
3. Cord Camera
4. The Ohio State University- present

Favorite Movies I watch over and over:
1. Friday the 13th (Parts 1, 2, and 3 the most)
2. Princess Diaries
3. Hocus Pocus (especially this time of the year)
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Indiana Jones

Places I've called home:
1. New Washington, Ohio
2. Bluffton, Ohio
3. Columbus, Ohio
4. Gahanna, Ohio

Television:
1. The Office
2. Family Guy
3. Ghost Hunters
4. Two and A Half Men

What makes me happy:
1. Ryan, Ryan, Ryan
2. My Family
3. Graphic Design, Photography, Scrapbooking
4. Weekends

Yummy in my tummy:
1. Minuteman Pizza
2. Hot Chocolate
3. Apple Slices with Caramel

Vacation:
1. The beach
2. Evenings watching tv in bed
3. Weekends

I'd rather be:
1. At the beach
2. At home working on stuff
3. Spending time with family

Blogs I lurk on daily:
1. Jessica Turner
2. Cathy Zielske
3. Angie Smith

I wish the most for:
1. Amazing moments in the future!

No comments: