On Sunday, my family went to Leeds Farm. The farm is like a big fall extravaganza with pumpkins, hayrides, and a corn maze. They have a TON of stuff for kids to do such as the huge tube mountain slides and pumpkin jump, also the pedal carts and banana bus. So much fun! Noah, my nephew had a blast and so did the adults!
They have an adult zip line called the 'Big Zip' and Heather, Sheila and I did it! I wasn't really scared, but Heather (the mom) said there is always a safety risk- LOL! Oh geeze! But we did it. I was a little more nervous that I thought I would be. Basically you have one thing holding you to the cable. Walking off the platform was like taking that leap of faith! You pray it holds you and you don't go plunging to the ground. But we were safe and it was really fun!
Check out their website! It is a really fun place to visit for fall!



1 comment:
erin - this post couldn't have come at a better time! I was looking for a place to go pumpkin picking this weekend with the family and this place looks like it rocks - we are headed there on Saturday! Thanks for the suggestion...
Post a Comment