Being the toiletry item and cleaning product fanatic that I am, I decided to begin posts called "Love It, Leave It" (thank you Jessica Turner for the idea!). I am one of those people that need to try that new product at least once! So here we go.
I love this product. This is a must EVEN if you don't have kids. Keeping one of these in your car is seriously a great investment. I usually get the store brand at Target, which works just as good as the name-brand ones. It is perfect for when you are eating in the car and your fingers are sticky, or if your passenger spills his drink. It does work good on clothes too, if you drop a bit of ketchup on your jeans (I know that from personal experience)!
Okay, I am all about a good smelling home, but this item is a waste of money! I got one at Home Depot and thought this might be my new product that I love! NO WAY! The oil candle only lasts like 2-3 hours- then its gone! It burns up so fast, I used 2 in one night! Stick with a regular burning candle like Yankee Candles or one from Kohls. You will spend so much money on those oil refills. This item is ridiculous!


1 comment:
best candles hands down are the fabreeze candles - seriously these rock and are worth every penny! If you haven't tried them you gotta give them a shot - I know they tend to be a little more expensive than the glad candles but I can promise you will love them!
Post a Comment