Monday, October 20, 2008

Updates...

Hello people! I thought I would update you on many things that have been going on in my crazy life.
1. Ryan finally got back from Canada. He was there for 9 days and I was so ready for him to come back after day 2. He fished the entire time he was up there. Ryan told me I am coming along next year... although I have to say that I have different ideas in mind. No way am I fishing for 9 days straight! I would go insaine. The only way I would go is if I could take Fender and I could scrapbook in a cozy cabin all day long. Now that's a vacation. :)

2. The new roof is on! The roofer from Freazel roofing needs to paint the pipe that sticks out of our roof yet, but besides that, it looks amazing. We need to get the bill from that yet, but at least we can pay for it with the money from the insurance company. But I must say, that chunk of change looks good in the bank account. :)

3. Okay, so I am proud Godmother of my cousin's little boy, Carson. Now he is going to be Baptised in November at St. Bernards, the church I grew up in. I have not yet joined any Catholic Church down here, as a real parishener. We do go to St. Matthews Catholic Church, and our children will go there as well, but I just haven't officially registered. So I figured that I still technically belong to St. B's.... Well the new priest at St. B's is a total butt-hole (yes, I just called a priest a butt-hole- forgive me Father), and tells me that I am no longer part of the Church! See, I need to have the priest of my "parish" to sign this paper saying I am Catholic for the Baptism. Well, thank you very much Fr. Rodrigez, but I dang well am!! I got married in St. Bernards! Well, anyways, so on Wednesday I am going to get registerd at St. Matthews, which is fine. I am just mad that Fr. Rodrigez thinks he knows everything. He is brand new to St. B's and doesn't know squat. Oh well. I guess it just gave me a push to actually join down here in Columbus. But still, pain in the butt!

4. Halloween is quickly approaching. Yes! OH YES! :) Which means my party is quickly approaching. People have been asking me if I am excited. Which I am, but I just need to wait until that week to actually start hard-core decorating. Sunday the 26th we are cleaning out the garage and will begin our haunted house in the making. :)

5. This should go under #4, but just so you know, there are ALOT of Halloween movies playing on TV now! :) http://www.amctv.com/ has FEARFEST, starting this Friday! Don't miss it! ALL SCARY MOVIES, ALL THE TIME! I love it!

6. My dad and Ryan's dad are coming down in November to install brand new garage doors (thank you mom and dad for our Christmas gift!) We need new ones BAD. We have done many changes to the outside of our house, and this will just be the icing on the cake! New roof, new front door, new painted front door and now new garage doors! Walla! Love it!

7. Random- I am currently growing my hair out for the Halloween party. But the second week in November, I plan on getting it colored and CUT SHORTER! :) Should be a good time when that happens.

8. I posted a while back about my Halloween organization plans. Well today I purchased 4 more halloween tubs (6.49 at Target). I should have enough now! I just printed off labels for the outside of the tubs, so I will cut them tonight and stick them on with clear packaging tape. Yay for organizing!

9. I sent in my registration to the Ohio Secretary of State to officially register my photography business name "Studio E Photography, LLC.". It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?! :) I should get a certificate in the mail in a could weeks, so then I can open a bank account under that name. Studio E is rock'n and roll'n.

10. If you know me, you know I am a planner (P-L-A-N-N-E-R PEOPLE!) YES! So I am already thinking about the Holiday season. We usually do a photo card as our Christmas cards every year. So I already have the template picked out, just need to take a family photo one of these days! Plus, I am thinking about outside decorations for this year. We didn't do anything last year, but this year I hope to do lights along the edge of the roof, pine garland for around our door and a nice wreath (no blow-up stuff or moving animals for me people). Simple & Classy!

11. I went to Target today and found on clearance a TON of bridal shower stuff. I am Erika's Matron of Honor (geeze, that sounds like I am 80 years old!) LOL So (the planner that I am) I picked up adorable plates, cake plates and napkins (98 cents each), as well as favor boxes (Picture below is the same design, only mine are pink, white and brown)(6.00 pk of 12), also a adorable pink and brown banner that says congratulations (3.00)... I just couldn't help myself! SUCH A GOOD DEAL! So next June I will host her bridal shower, and it will be a pink and brown theme. So dang cute! I can't wait!


Thats about it for now! Have a super week! :)

No comments: