Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Love it, Leave it #2

LOVE IT: FY...EYE Eye Lid Primer

I got introduced to this little baby when i got my makeup done at Sephora. It was a test round of makeup that I wanted to use for my wedding. It is a creme eye primer that goes on your lids (just put it on with your finger) and it won't let your eye shadow crease or smear. I LOVE IT! It is $22, but it lasts for like a year. So worth every cent.



Leave It: Woolite P.O.D.

I was very interested in trying this little baby... you know the "Scrub, Brush, Groom and Done" commercial. Fender makes little messes here and there and I thought this would be an easy way to clean those up along with other messes I find. I liked it at first, the woolite solution that you squeeze out smells divine (it takes some muscle to actually squeeze it though). The scrubber worked okay the first time, but then it started to get goopy and gross. And before I knew it, the solution was almost gone. So then ya gotta go buy the solution to refill it. Pain in the butt! Stick with a wash cloth and regular soap.

No comments: