Oh, I am having one of those days when nothing goes right at work. I had to stop in the midst of today and ask God to give me patience and to help me make it through. Just one thing after another was going wrong... Eh!
I did have a few GOOD things happen today. Ryan called me in the middle of my madness to tell me we are one step closer to getting our new roof! It was just the news I needed to calm myself down. We need the roofer to come out and give us an exact estimate, and we should be almost good to go. Another good thing was finally getting reconnected to the ibuy website at work. It has been about 2 months and we could figure out why it wasn't working. Then today, we got it to work. Also, I am patiently waiting for my new 17" macbook here at work. The I.T. people have been testing it for website updating for the University and it is taking a while. But I keep telling myself I will get it soon.
So all-in-all, I am making it through. Thank God its Thursday
No comments:
Post a Comment