I AM IN COMPLETE SHOCK! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK!
So to catch up on those who have no idea what I am talking about, basically we needed a new roof since we moved in (1.5 years) and they are expensive and we hated the idea of paying $5000 for one and kept ignoring it (as our roof got worse and worse). We have alot of expenses coming up, like needing a new vehicle (one to tow a boat someday and to hold all the kids and dogs and other crap I carry around with me-LOL). Since Hurricane Ike came up here and blew some of the shingles off and losened most, we have been praying for God to help us somehow get a new roof for cheaper than originally priced- we didn't care if it was even half paid for by insurance, even a third!
Well today, God gave us a miracle! Thank you Jesus Lord, for blessing us with a new roof for free!
The Nationwide guy came out and wrote us a check to completely cover our new roof! I just can't beleive it! It is happening! We are getting a new roof for free! I am in serious tears! This is truley a blessing! A miracle! An answer from God.
Praise to you Lord, who guides us and blesses our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment