LOVE IT: Henry Bendel FIREWOOD Candle
OKAY PEOPLE! LISTEN UP! This will be the best darn purchase you have ever made in your life! This candle can be found at almost any Bath and Body Works store nationwide. Oh, but this isn't just any candle. This is a best kept secret! You will never experience a candle smell as amazing as this FIREWOOD candle. I am telling you, it smells exactly like a campfire. It gets you in this cozy mood you have never experienced before in your life. I put it in my bedroom and burn it about every night. It makes you feel like you have a fireplace in your room. The candle is $26, but I am telling you, it is worth EVERY PENNY! Please try it and let me know what you think!
LEAVE IT: GOODIE NO SLIP HEADBANDS
Okay, I wear alot of these elastic headbands- like every single day when I get home from work. So I have tried alot in my day. These I thought would work great, with their little rubber dots (if you look closely, you can see them), that supposed to help keep them on your head. Well, no. These headbands were first of all WAY TOO BIG for my head. Like so big that I could tie a knot with the extra fabric when I would stretch it to see how tight it should be. I suggest using the thinner bands rather than the wider ones. They seem to stay on better since they are tighter.

2 comments:
hands down my favorite candles are the febreeze ones but you made that one sound so good that I'm gonna have to give it a try.
also - I'm with you on those handbands - they truly suck!
love this series - keep it up!
Yes, just try it once! I guarantee you will love it!
Post a Comment